Monday, December 15, 2008

SNOW DAY!

Oooh, it is a wonderful cold snowy, excited for Christmas kind of day. My baby is napping, my toddler took a nap. My children are playing nicely. I have cooked good food and we've even gotten school done. What is going on???? Was I bit by some super spider or something that is giving my extra powers? I like it. Too bad you can't bottle days like this for the not so good days.




This very attractive family picture was take at our Thanksgiving gathering. I am so proud.
I like how even Cannon is making a silly face!


Here is Clark at a recent piano recital. Just yesterday he and Bethany played a duet of "Oh Come, Oh Come Emmanuel" in Sacrament meeting. I don't think they were nervous at all- at least they didn't tell me if they were. I thought I was going to have a heart attack as they were walking up to the front, I was so nervous for them.

2 comments:

Amy F. said...

I know how it feels to be going up and playing something in church. For our Primary Program I played, "I Love to See the Temple" in front of the whole ward too! Alexis

Melissa said...

HA! I hate playing in the snow, too. I hate the getting ready, the aftermath, and having to go out and supervise. So I discourage it. Good thing I don't have boys.. ;) (Oh, and Kristen likes hanging out in her pjs, too... maybe it's an age thing?