Sunday, March 15, 2009

Jazz Baby!


My name is Jazzy Ann Swanky and I'm with Senator Vito D. Beale.
We played characters in a murder mystery/surprise 40th birthday party for a very good friend of ours.
I mean, you know how shy Abe and I are. It was so hard for us to come out of our shells, but we did our best! We were all stationed around a big room and the guests came to talk with us and try to solve the murder.
The senator's cigar is made from a Lincoln Log and brown construction paper.


This was the cast of the party. All except the gal with the blonde wig in front and the guy in back with the white shirt, are a part of our home school book club. I think we were all very well cast.












Grandma and Grandpa Cannon were SOOO kind to come down and watch the kiddies while Abe and I went to the party. I needed to leave Cannon and of course they managed things beautifully.
Ooh, doesn't Abe look snazzy?


















Elinor had a LOT of time with Grandma and Grandpa this weekend because she did her sleep over with her cousin Lizzy at their house on Friday night. She had a very fun time and we are all glad when she was home. It was very brave of grandparents to referee the puppy's first night home. Five children, one puppy- lots of potential conflict.

Read the next post to find our more about the puppy.

4 comments:

Matt and Misty said...

Oh my goodness! you guys have been up to all sorts of fun...murder mystery parties, new puppies, birthdays...what a life! I really do enjoy reading your blog and seeing what you guys are up to. You are truly inspiring. I hope one day to have as happy as a family as you have.

Abe Fox said...

I just want to know what you guys want to do Saturday, July 25th......we are up for anything as long as it means Lots and Lots of Matt & Misty!!!

Amy F. said...

Abe you look great. Now lets move on to the subject of your gorgeous wife! What a looker. Betsy, you were made for that outfit. You look fantastic in red! You are such fun people. I have never been to a murder mystery party and I'm really starting to get jealous!! :)

Katie Reall said...

Betsy and Abe - so happy to see you all dressed up for the Murder Mystery party - so you guys! Your kids are getting so big!