Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Walgging

I like to go walgging. I used to call it jogging, but Abe informed me that it was really more like fast walking, so he called it walgging. OUCH! I still think it is jogging- just slow jogging. It is true that I do not go fast-- but I do keep going! I am trying to get back into the habit of daily exercise. A nursing baby really throws me off for a while, but enough excuses.
I've been exercising in the morning, but I went in the evening tonight and it felt so good. As many of you know, I just don't do mornings very gracefully. A lot of people say they aren't morning people, but really--- I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!! Why do we homeschool? Because I can't get up in the morning. Just kidding- sort of.
Bethany and Elinor had their Liberty Girls club today and Clark went to play at his friends' house so I just had Faith and Cannon for a little while this afternoon. How fun for me! We went to run an errand to get our vacuum cord fixed (you can only go so long with a non functioning vacuum- and I went well past that time). Faith talked INCESSANTLY! I guess with three older, out-spoken siblings she doesn't have a chance to get her piece in as often as she would like. Well, she did today! I still have trouble understanding some of what she says and she won't stop saying it until I repeat back to her what she is saying. So I had to turn my rear-view mirror to be able to read her lips as well as hear her.

No comments: