Saturday, August 29, 2009

Daddies and Daughters in Paradise





















Our ward had a fabulous daddy/daughter Hawaiian Luau for the Activity Day girls. It was a very well planned, enjoyable activity for all. Not to toot my own horn, but I did make those beautiful tissue paper flowers on the backdrop! Who knew I was so crafty?
The first leg of a relay was the girls shaving whipped topping off their dads with popscicle sticks. The second leg was the girls putting a tie on their dad.












The third leg was the dads putting pigtails in the girls hair and then the final leg was the dads painting the girls fingernails. Sadly, as Bethany's hair would suggest-- Abe and Bethany didn't do so well.











This is my favorite picture. They were learning the Hookie Lau. Now THOSE are real men.















I was at the activity in my primary president role, but I couldn't help getting into the spirit of the evening with my moo-moo.
This is my honeymoon moo-moo and I was just thrilled I could still wear it-- it just wasn't quite as baggy as it once was.

1 comment:

Abe Fox said...

I love all things HAWAII!!!

Especially my wife in a Moo-Moo (pronounced moo-oo-moo-oo).