Sunday, September 27, 2009

Action Packed!

Clark playing flag football. He loves it.
His coach is good about giving all the boys time to play and rotating them through all the different positions. Flag football is only 5 on 5. They get four downs to get from the end-zone to half field and four downs to try to get a touch down. I feel this is a very healthy and appropriate level of competition for this age group.








Elinor is enjoying soccer. She is on the "Yellow Jackets" team.
When Abe and I were kids we both played on little soccer teams named, "Red Devils". I loved the name and thought it was cool. Abe thought it was a very bad name. He was probably right. I don't think I'd want my kids being "red devils".

Abe took her to her last game and said she was more involved. Picking grass gets old I guess.

No comments: