Sunday, September 20, 2009

Book Club Retreat

I crocheted. I'm not very good with handicrafts, but I found this strangely therapeutic.















Here is my beautiful mentor-C.. She was a very patient teacher. I told her to pretend I was a five year old and teach me accordingly. It worked.













But it was pretty hard for me. Like I said, I'm not so good with handicrafts.















Abe and Dave and Dave. We had our book club retreat at a condo in Eden, Utah. That is located east of Ogden. Here are the boys with their computers.












Here are the little ladies.
















We had our own personal yoga and zumba instructor. I would really like C. to make a DVD because I only like her yoga instruction. I told her I would even be in it as the person doing the easiest version.












We ROCKED out on Rock Band.
















We swam. A LOT!






















The little ladies made these beautiful flower clips.
You will notice the hat Faith is wearing-- I MADE IT!













Clark and London were great pals on this trip. They hung out in the basement a lot playing Lego Star Wars, but they did emerge every now and then for meals and swimming.

We had so much fun on this trip I almost feel I've overdosed in fun. I need calm. No packing. No going anywhere.

2 comments:

Abe Fox said...

It really was a Fabulously Fun weekend.

HUGE THANKS, again, to the Flynns for organizing it!!

Amy F. said...

Wish I was there!! It looks like a great retreat!!