Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sleep, My Little One

Why must my three year old resist sleep?
This is how I found her asleep on her bed tonight after being "put to bed" an hour and a half earlier.

She started in pajamas, but a leotard is so much more fun to sleep in.

There are still a few books on the bookshelf, so I guess she didn't quite get ALL the books out to look out.

Even in her last waking moments, I don't think she had any intention of going to sleep-- ever. From her position, I think it just sort of happened. She just sort of happened to accidentally fall asleep.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I think it's the age: I often find Kristen in similar positions, with similar messes, wearing similar clothes to bed. :-) (And when she gets up, she says, "I sleep in my swimsuit!")

Kelli said...

hillarious!