Friday, October 30, 2009

In the spirit of Halloween

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

I encouraged the kids to write Halloween stories.

Here is Clark's, which he has posted on his blog, but I can't resist sharing here. It is so disturbing. Please don't report us to anyone. I don't know where these ideas come from.

The Glass Doll by Clark

Once upon a time there was a family. In the family there was a mom, dad, brother and sister. One day the girl wanted a glass doll so the mom got her one. The girl was so happy. That night the mom heard a voice. "I am at the door," CRRREEEAAAKKK. The door opened. "I am at the bed, I am at the bed". Then the mom saw the glass doll with a kitchen knife. The next morning the girl went into the moms room and screamed. The mom was cut into a million pieces and the glass doll was siting on the bed with a bloody knife

TO BE CONTINUED...
Ahhhh! I found these pictures on the camera! Have you ever read Edith and the Lonely Doll series? Nevermind.

He did in fact continue it.


The glass doll continued... by Clark

That day they had the funeral for the mom. Every one was very sad. That evening the the girl smashed the glass doll and put in the trash can. That same evening the brother said to the sister that's a really ugly glass doll that you had. then the girl ran to her room and cried. That that night the brother heard a voice. "I am at the door," CRRREEEAAAKKK. The door opened. "I am at the bed, I am at the bed". Then the boy saw the the glass doll.It was all cracked up but glued together. And the doll had a rope in her hand. The next morning the girl went into the brothers room to say good morning but the boy was not in his bed.Then she looked in his closet and screamed. the boy was hanging by his neck dead. And the glass doll was in the closet holding the rope.

TO BE CONTINUED

Heaven help us.

This boy reads too much.

1 comment:

Mothership said...

Holy Crap, Bets. That is terrible!! I'm completely freaked out that your sweet little boy came up with that horror. What is wrong with boys???