Sunday, October 25, 2009

Witches Night Out!

Clark's got a girlfriend! Clark's got a girlfriend! Clark's got a girlfriend!

This from the woman who twenty times a day tells my man-child to "STOP TEASING YOUR SISTERS!!!!".

Hmmm. . . Is it possible I am actually encouraging the teasing in our house? I'll have to think about that.






It was our 2nd annual outing to see the witches at Gardner Village. You can do a scavenger hunt in which you write down the location of lots of the witches and the prize for completion is a cookie from the bakery for $.25 instead of $.90. We did complete it and we did get cookies.

But they weren't very good. Clark said, "Man, I'd be embarrassed to sell these cookies for$.25. It would be a crime to sell them for $.90!





My favorite witch and me. Sadly my witch was missing one hand and her other hand was severely mangled. I guess there wasn't money in the budget for repairs this year.












Hooray! Cannon is a walker! But he follows the philosophy of all Fox babies at our house-- "SAFETY FIRST!" He is not one to get injured in the walking process. It is all very slow and methodical. There is an occasional bump down onto the diaper-padded bum, but no head crashing. I appreciate that.
















We met up with Brig and Dev's family and they joined us back at our house for games and hot chocolate. Takara snuggled with Faith and Bethany on the couch.

No comments: