Saturday, November 14, 2009

Boys' Night

Last night the girls had some friends over to watch a movie. So tonight was boys night.
Clark invited some neighborhood boys over to play games. They had a great, loud time.

Can you believe that of the seven boys that were here, only one comes from a non-homeschooling family. That one boy is wonderful too. We seriously hit the homeschool jackpot in our neighborhood! What makes it so nice is that all sorts of schooling are "normal" here. Some kids are at public schools, some at charter schools and some do homeschool. I think that is how it should be.

Here is the SCARY picture of the night. Let's see; there are 8 boys in this picture and then. . . there is Bethany. And she couldn't have been more pleased with the odds. Oh, give me strength.

This weekend I am feeling very grateful to have friends and to live around good people. I am so thankful my children have good friends. Family comes first, but good friends are a close second.

No comments: