Saturday, November 21, 2009

Three Rooms of his Own?

Poor Clark. He's having trouble settling in.

You see, for most of his life he has had his own room. The girls have pretty much always shared. Bethany, Elinor, and Faith share one room-- quite happily, I might add. They can't get close enough. They often all pile onto one twin size bunk bed.

Clark has a room upstairs, albeit one he now shares with Cannon, who is a very light sleeper. Consequently, no light or books on tape at night.

Clark has a room down in the basement, albeit one that is not finished, is very cold in the winter, and is two flights of stairs away from a bathroom. It's very good in the summer, however.

I admit neither are great options. So he has now claimed the family room and is camping with his sleeping bag. He has set up the card table as his makeshift desk. I guess I'm okay with this.
He tells me he will conquer the whole house next. I don't think I'll be okay with that.

1 comment:

Clark Fox said...

I can't wait till cannon gets kicked of my room or he stops taking naps. Then I can have my own room. I will take the house HAHAHAHAA.