Saturday, May 29, 2010

Cannon Turns Two!

"I can't believe I'm 2!"
This was the expression Cannon kept making while looking at his burning candles while we sang Happy Birthday to him. We were cracking up.












"Chocolate frosting is so good!"
















The girls wrapped up some of Cannon's favorite toys (that we already owned) for him to open. How frugal of them!














He loved playing tee-ball in the living room. He knew just what to do.















We've been looking forward to giving him this basketball hoop for MONTHS!














We have kitties. AGAIN.
I know, I know. We just need to go get our cat spayed. That would be a worthy goal to accomplish before having this baby.
It's worse this time because not only did our original cat, Flash, have kitties, but our second cat, Flash Jr. (who we all thought was a boy) also had kitties. We have 7 kitties. The kids do LOVE playing with them and they are super cute, but enough already. I think we've finally learned our lesson.
Does anyone want a kitty?

My piano students did their recital this evening and I was so happy with how everyone played. I'm planning on continuing to teach for June and July and then we'll break for August.

1 comment:

Amy F. said...

Cannon is so cute! His curly hair is darling! I can't believe our babies are two! My kids would love to take a kitten, but mean Mom that I am, I won't let them.