Friday, July 9, 2010

Abe's Reunion

Many of you know how I feel about the beard.
The beard and I are NOT friends. Abe wanted a beard for the pioneer trek. He wanted a beard for the family reunion so he could get a picture with his other bearded brother, Russell. Mission accomplished. The beard has been shaved. According to our "deal", the beard ought not to make another appearance for many years--if ever.






Abe and his brother, Jesse, after riding a scary ride.















I thought it was pretty brave of these dads to take 6 kids to an amusement park.














A fun part of the family gathering is the brothers playing D&D. If you don't know what that is, it's probably for the best. This picture features 6 of the 7 brothers, one "brave" brother-in-law, and one cousin.












Some of you may have noticed that Abe likes to wear hawaiian shirts for his regular attire. He helped outfit the kids for the luau night. The shirt Clark is wearing is the shirt Abe wore on our very first date. That date didn't go so well and the shirt didn't help things.
True confessions: I really like that shirt now. I thought it was the UGLIEST thing I'd ever seen.

Abe Note: That shirt actually first belonged to my Dad....who knows how old it really is. But the shirt still lives on (I just can't fit into it anymore)!!

No comments: