Friday, July 9, 2010

Faith's Reunion Pictures

A reunion wouldn't be a reunion for Faith without Eliza. Eliza helps Faith be more assertive and it's good for her.













Pretending to ride the four-wheelers with cousin Abby.















The first time I talked to Faith on the phone during the reunion she told me she had eaten about 100 licorice. I'm not so sure she wasn't exaggerating.













Someday, some young man is going to be ecstatic to hold this little lady's hand. It just didn't happen to be this young man (John) on this day.














In a family this size it's a pretty special thing to get both Grandma and Grandpa to yourself for a picture. Faith IS a pretty special girl.

4 comments:

Mothership said...

Oh, what a sweet picture of her with her grandparents. I can't believe how she is growing. I'm getting old, Betsy.

Kajsa and Fam said...

She is getting SO big! I love it!

Amy F. said...

You are doing a great job blogging about the reunion you weren't able to attend! You are married to the one Fox who probably actually told you some detail about what it was like, so that helps I suppose. :) John has that face a lot. I'm hoping he outgrows it, Faith doesn't need to take it personally. He's not a real camera happy guy!

Baden Fox said...

I wish I had gotten a picture of when Faith and Eliza first saw each other. They had a great time! And if she was anything like my children she was probably not exaggerating about the licorice. Faith's sweet personality hasn't changed a bit- we love her!