Sunday, August 29, 2010

Book Club Buddies

The little book club buddies are growing up. They've been playing together at least once a month for 6 years. Elinor was 1 year old when we started meeting together. And now are you ready for the sad news? This gorgeous lady is Christine. She and her family are moving to San Diego next week. She has added so much to our book club and my life. She introduced me to yoga, taught me to embroider a bit, to crochet a bit. She is classy and stylish, not because she wants to be better than anyone else, but just because she recognizes and loves beautiful things. She will be sorely missed, but I'm okay to go visit her in SD!Clark enjoyed his friend's new telescope. The summer months of book club are fun because we hold it at local neighborhood parks. The summer evenings are cool and delightful.

1 comment:

christini yogini said...

I love, love, love you, Betsy!