Friday, October 22, 2010

What is that SMELL?

It's Friday night and my brain feels mushy.  I couldn't remember President Obama's first name today.  It took my overloaded brain about 5 minutes before I could find his first name.  That seems unhealthy.

Is this one ever going to slow down?  Bless his heart-- I love him. 

Do you ever have days when everything is smelly to you?  I mean actual foul odors assaulting your nose all day long.  I was in my house all day long and every room I went into had a different nasty smell.  Smelly diapers, smelly dishes, more smelly diapers, smelly laundry, even more smelly diapers, smelly garbage cans, smelly car, yet even more smelly diapers.  
What am I pregnant again or something? (for the record-- I am NOT pregnant)
Faith told me this evening that my shirt smelled bad.  Yeah, well baby spit up can be smelly. 

Clark had a friend over this evening and when his dad came to pick him up I think I saw him trying to breathe through his mouth.  Hopefully he had a cold or something so he couldn't smell.  That's not nice of me, I don't really want him to have a cold. 

When I was a teenager and going babysitting, the mom would always come pick me up in a car that smelled like little kids and all that that entails.  I swore I would never have a stinky, dirty car.  HA HA HA HA HA!!!! What a joke. 

Speaking of jokes, I like to to tell the kids that moms know everything.  Sometimes they agree and are amazed by my vast stores of knowledge.  Other times they delight in pointing out that moms don't know everything. 
Two questions today that I did not know the answer to:
Posed by Faith:  Is infinity a counted number?
I don't know.  I'm not sure what you mean by that question, but it hurts my mushy brain to think about stuff like that.  Let's just count to 20 and call it good.

Posed by Clark:  What would they do with Clifford's (the big red dog) poop?
Seriously? How old are you?  I don't know what they would do with his poop, but I'm sure there would be a lot of it and IT WOULD BE SMELLY!

2 comments:

christini yogini said...

Oh, Betsy, I just love to read your blog! It's the next best thing to sitting on the terrace with cranberry juice & catching up with you! All the photos are just great, you have such a beautiful family, and so many fun adventures! Sending you an e-hug!

camfox said...

so so so so so so funny!