Saturday, December 25, 2010

Let the Celebrations Begin

Friday morning was the annual Cannon Family Christmas Eve breakfast.  I don't think it is exaggerating to say I look forward to this event almost as much as Christmas morning.  My aunts, uncles and cousins are the nicest people on earth and it is such a boost to be around them. 
I enjoy visiting with my not-so-little-anymore girl cousins who have grown into beautiful young women.
 Naomi from England has become a regular at our Christmas events, much to my girls' pleasure.  She stays with my sister, but we love to see her as well.
Aunt Allison is always a favorite at family events.  Their cute outfits were from Barbara.
Talking with some of the ladies.  SO GOOD FOR MY SOUL! 
Grandma and Grandpa Cannon were in the holiday spirit as well!
Several of the uncles are the breakfast chefs.  Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Raypaul live in a beautiful new home with lots of room for everyone.  The children (great-grandchildren) were very much welcomed and the house was well equipped for playing.

Abe and I are grateful to have examples from both sides of our family of happy, supportive extended families.  This family gathering was a grand kick-off for the next two days of revelry!

No comments: