Saturday, January 29, 2011

Abe Had a Birthday

Abe celebrated his 36th birthday this week.  Here are 20 things (in no particular order) that I love about Abe.  This is not an exhaustive list.
1.  He loves babies.  He loves to hold them.
2.  He is an organizer of people and events.
3.  He is very punctual.
4.  He tells fabulous, made-up stories to his children.
5.  He thinks I am a gourmet cook, no matter what I cook.
6.  He is very detail oriented.
7.  He likes to watch old movies.
8.  He is very quick to forgive.
9.  He is very handsome!
10.  He doesn't complain about how I keep the house.
11.  He works hard, everyday for our family.
12.  He is very positive and optimistic.
13.  He is not sarcastic.
14.  He loves to be with his family.
15.  He doesn't make fun of other people.
16.  He gives the most amazing foot rubs-- but only to me:)
17.  He always understands what's going on in movies--sometimes I get confused.
18.  He regularly shares his testimony with our family.
19.  He loves to be in Primary.
20.  He is enthusiastic about life.

I love you, Abe!  Thank you for everything you do for us.  Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Mothership said...

I, too, am a big fan of the stories. Even if they aren't made up, Abe CANNOT tell a boring story. Between Justin's perfect memory to queue him and Abe's insane story telling, we didn't have to be there; we know their whole childhood!

Happy Birthday. Abraham!