Sunday, January 2, 2011

What I Got For Christmas-- TIME

Tomorrow regular life begins again and I feel ready to get back to work.  This last couple of weeks of Christmas and New Year's celebrations have been joyous and relaxing.  Here is my top ten list of what I had TIME for that made the break so rejuvenating for me. 

10.  Time to complete little projects around the house.

9.  Time to organize my schedule for the next semester of home school with the children.

8.  Time for two date nights with Abe.

7.  All the time I want for kissing and snuggling my little people.

6.  Time for taking several daytime naps while Abe held down the fort

5.  Getting to nibble as many holiday treats as I wanted- I spent a lot of time doing this.

4.  Time for sharing testimony with my people around the Christmas tree.


3.  Time for the kiddos to play with each other and with friends quite peacefully for two weeks straight.

2.  Time to spend at delightful gatherings with extended family.

1.  Time to play games and party with good friends into the wee hours of the morning.

And now it is time for me to go to bed.  Good night.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Can I say that I am totally in love with that picture of Faith & George!!!?!?!?!!? It is my new wallpaper! Just want to eat them up!