Sunday, February 6, 2011

Georgie-Porgie



George has started eating a bit of baby food.  This makes me happy because it gives me a bit of a nursing break and he is sleeping better.  But it makes me sad because it means Georgie is getting bigger and is halfway through his first year.  I think the baby year should last at least twice as long as the pregnancy! 
Gross.  Cannon helped himself to the cheese.  Grrr.
Thank you so for all the kind words last week about my mom.   I loved hearing other memories of her.  My brother, Matt always sends my sister and I flowers on her anniversary.  She loved yellow roses and these are about the fattest, most gorgeous ones I've ever seen!  My little ladies and I spent the afternoon working on "sticky buns".  They didn't turn out as good as my mom's, but for my first effort I was pretty pleased.  Well, I did burn the last batch, but oh well.

1 comment:

Katie Fox said...

hey you have a Georgie-porgie and I have a Simple Simon (LOL) Mother goose rhymes are so fun.