Thursday, February 24, 2011

Orbiting Bodies

George is now six months old.  Sometimes he'll roll around on the floor for a few minutes.  He'll bounce in his super-saucer for a few minutes.  He'll let his siblings hold him for a few minutes.  But mostly he wants to be in close contact with me.  He likes the view of Abe when I'm holding him, but not so much the other way around.   I don't mind.  I quite like him, too.  His orbital path is the shortest and closest to me.
Cannon will be 3 in May.  He's constantly on the move.  He will climb up on my lap and give me giant hugs and just as soon, he's off again.  But he always knows where I am in the house.  If I'm upstairs feeding George he will burst into the room, "Mom?  Where are you?"  His orbital path is longer than George's.
Faith is almost 5.  If I start cooking in the kitchen she will instantly climb up on the chair next to the counter and ask, "Can I please help you?"  She's older, so her orbital path is slightly longer than Cannon's. 

Wherever I go in the house my three orbiting bodies are always there. 

Pretty lucky, huh?

3 comments:

Ali said...

With three cuties like that on your path you are such a lucky lady!

Kelli said...

pretty lucky indeed!

camfox said...

Cute post. I very much relate with my Margo and Lauren orbiting around me. When I want to pray by myself, I have to be sneaky and hide- it's the only way to be alone. Faith's pink shirt is really cute.