Sunday, February 20, 2011

Six Years Later

Saturday morning was rainy and snowy, but we headed up to the cemetery to remember our Tessa.  Clark is really the only one of our children who has real memories of that time in our family.  At the time, six years ago, he was very protective of me and quick to offer hugs and ask how I was doing.  Not much has changed.  Whenever we visit the cemetery he is very kind and affectionate to me as I tenderly remember my other child who isn't with us right now.  I really appreciate it.
The girls don't have much memory of the time, but they like to think about their other sister, and often wonder how old she would be and what she would look like.
And these two little sweeties--- would we even have these two in our family if we hadn't lost Tessa?  I don't know, but I love them and they are a joy to us!

No comments: