Monday, April 11, 2011

How Do You Feel?

 
Snow in April.  BLAH.
There will most likely be flooding in Utah this spring.  Big BLAH.
Reading Miss Pettigrew Lives For a Day.  DELIGHTFUL!
I LOVED this book.  What a delicious treat.
A snake draped around my son's neck.  YUCKY.  Did you know we have a pet snake?  Maybe you didn't want to know that.
 
She is a fairy!  SWEET!
She is five now and I may not have any other little girls after her. SADNESS.   Our fairy days may be numbered, so I will encourage her to wear her dancing fairy clothes every day.

 Clark, tell us how you really feel.   EMBARRASSING!
 This is for Grandma Fox-- the Utah Fox cousins!!  HAPPY to have Philip and Katie's family join us.
Dungeons and Dragons.  CONFUSING to me, but very fun for smart, creative boys.

I went to see the new Jane Eyre movie last weekend.  It was beautiful and I may go see it again this week-- how INDULGENT of me.  
  

1 comment:

jkmilligan said...

I love the picture of Faith in the fairy costume. I always felt robbed that it seems that my daughter had grown out of that stage way too quickly. I've been excited that we will once again have little girl dress ups in the house. It's kind of funny that you should post this now, a few days ago I was watching Ryder wear a Batman cape, a cowboy hat on side-ways, snow boots that were way too big for his feet, his Toy Story p.j.'s, and a pirate sword all at once. It was actually really cute. I realized then, that although it's not princess dress-up, the little boys are pretty cute in their dress up stuff too. I really haven't been robbed all these years, I've had many years of watching the boys dress up as superheros, pirates, cowboys, etc. and one day that will end too.