Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mr. BigHead

Pi Pod recently met with Utah's governor, Gary Herbert.  Quite an honor for the team. 

Clark is also performing in a Shakespeare play- Much Ado About Nothing this week and next.

He's gone a lot working on both of these big projects.  Our family's schedule is very much dominated by Clark's activities right now.  We are happy for him and he is being gracious even if his head is growing to six times its normal size.  

That being said, when we get back from our big trip to St. Louis we have determined to completely ignore Clark for one month straight.  We won't talk to him.  We won't take him anywhere.  We'll never let him choose what we're having for dinner.  We'll try to pay some attention to our other five children.

I'm just kidding!  It's not that bad, but we are a little out of balance right now.

One time I met the mayor of my town when I was in the fourth grade and I won an essay contest on child abuse.  That's cool, right?  Well, winning the contest was cool.  Child abuse is definitely NOT cool.  The mayor of Colonial Heights, VA is not quite like meeting the Governor, but I'm pretty sure my head swelled considerably nonetheless. So I guess we can forgive Clark if he's feeling pretty darn good about himself right now.

3 comments:

Ali said...

Way to go Clark! I am so proud of you!

Gabrielle Kim said...

That's awesome Clark! It's okay to let your head get a little big, as long as you realize who helped you get there!

christini yogini said...

Congratulations, Clark!!!