Monday, May 9, 2011

Back to Normal

DON'T DO IT!!  DON'T JUMP!
This is the backyard high dive.  It does look very unsafe and Abe was concerned, but I assured him they jumped off the playset roof all last summer and everyone was fine. 
The hole in the backyard is now a pond in the backyard.  Clark has been scouring KSL Classifieds for turtles, frogs and fish.  He has plans to create a Reptile Gardens of his own. 

I don't know how I feel about that.  I don't know that it matters how I feel about it. 

Do you need some sort of permit to build a pond in your backyard?   
Chocolate pudding makes excellent mustaches, beards, and goatees. 
This is why we don't take them out in public very often.
Mother's Day breakfast in bed.  Abe made me a humongous omelet.  I'm not sure why he made it so large, but it was tasty and I was grateful. 
The kids insisted that there should be a Children's Day. I told them that besides Christmas, EVERY day at our house is Children's day.  I agreed to celebrate Children's Day, if (and only if) they would do what I do on Mother's Day.  I would bring them breakfast in bed if they would make me lunch and dinner, potty train Cannon, and take care of Georgie all day.  Also they would need to write me a letter of appreciation telling me how wonderful I am and what they love about me.

I didn't have any takers.

1 comment:

Gabrielle Kim said...

They actually do have a Childrens day in Korea. The kids have to bow (formally - all the way to the floor) to their parents. The kids then get money, which they spend on school supplies.
Usually a trip to the amusement park or somewhere fun happens too.