Friday, May 6, 2011

Through the Eyes of Elinor

At Activity Days today Elinor answered a few questions about her mama.

I must share.

1- My mom's favorite food is dark chocolate.
This is true.  It's not really a meal-food, but why should that matter?  The question didn't specify what kind of food, so I give full credit for this one.

2- My mom is very happy when I am doing my jobs.
Yes!  That's right!  She is referring to her daily cleaning jobs she is assigned.  I am very happy when she is doing her jobs.  I feel satisfied, fulfilled, complete, successful when she is doing her jobs.  Come on, kids-- let's all do more jobs!

3- My mom's favorite place to go is home.
Have I mentioned recently how much I love my home?

4- My mom's favorite restaurant is home.
Ummm, I'm not so sure about this one.  I do love to eat at home (I like to eat almost anywhere), but eating at home means that I have cooked the food.  Truth be told, I would rather have someone else cook for me, but that costs money, which I don't want to spend, so YES-- my favorite place to eat is home.

5- My mom's best friend is me.
I do love you, Els.  So I suppose you are in a 6 way tie right under Dad.

6- My mom loves to wear P.J.s
While it is true that I enjoy getting in my P.J.s, let the record show that I get dressed and stay dressed every single day of the year except Christmas and the week after I give birth (which is about every other year).  And for a bonus-- I wear make-up every day!

7- My mom loves to go on vacation to St. Louis.
I enjoyed St. Louis immensely, but let's not confuse a "trip" with a "vacation".  The St. Louis trip was most definitely a trip and not a vacation.

8- One of my mom's hobbies is being happy.
Oh, that is sweet.  I do try.

9- One thing my mom hates to do is touch spiders.
True, true, true.  Can you say, "Panic attack?"

10- I love my mom because she is happy.
That's because of all the dark chocolate!!!

No comments: