Monday, June 27, 2011

A Complaint Free Post

My apologies for the last couple of posts-- I've been complaining too much.  No one wants to hear that, so here is the other side of the coin.
Prince Cannon dancing with Princess Faith.   Cannon will outgrow Faith in the not too distant future.
Crowns for everyone!
We had a fun family softball night with some friends in our neighborhood last Monday night.  Faith had an unfortunate inning and got hit with the ball twice, so she opted to climb fences rather than play ball anymore.  
We lined up to pick teams.  This wasn't everyone-- just the ones who weren't picked yet.
Guess who was the last man picked?  
But he did not shame his family-- he hit two home runs! 
 
Cannon found a friend who appreciated his taste in hair.
Yummy.
A happy little tree full of children.
Avert your eyes.  I'm sorry if snakes bother you.  
Clark went snake hunting one day by the canal and had quite a haul.  By the way, if any of you find snakes in your yard and would like them removed you can call Clark and he will rush right over and help you out.

3 comments:

christini yogini said...

Beautiful! What fun you've been up to! The crowns, the dancing! Baseball night, & snakes, oh my!

Gabrielle Kim said...

We usually find a snake at least once a year. I will be giving Clark a call!!!

Kelli said...

I'm going to just tell myself that the snakes are from a canal on the other side of town. There...now I can sleep tonight.