Thursday, July 21, 2011

Joy!

Trampoline joy with cousins!
What's even more fun than a trampoline?  Sprinklers under the trampoline!
Ben and Elinor are good friends and they play together quite a bit.  They were both sick a couple of days ago.  As it turns out they both started throwing up at the same hour in the middle of the night.  The next day,  his mom and I figured it was no problem for them to play together as one of them probably didn't have anything the other didn't already have. 
Elinor has dreams about things she "has always wanted to do".  She was overjoyed to fulfill one of those dreams today.  She cracked an egg on her head.
She is a funny girl.  Her hair looked very healthy and shiny afterward!!

Not to be outdone...
Clark said it hurt more than he thought it would.  Good to know for the future.
  I love him to death, but he may be the death of me.
I love him.
Bethany, dearest, do you think it was a good idea to make him armor and a weapon?
This is not a very good picture, but this is when I said goodbye to my sister tonight.  Have I mentioned that she is moving to Texas tomorrow!  Sadness.
The movers came to pack up their house today, so I watched her kiddos.  It was busy to have two almost one year-old, crawling babies.  Georgie was very interested in Emi's bottle, so he got to try his own bottle of juice.  He liked it.
Abe and Clark are doing very frequent 5 mile hikes with their back packs in order to get ready for the upcoming 50 miler.  Since I was a little overwhelmed with little ones this evening, Abe kindly offered to pack Georgie for their walk rather than his backpack. 
 
That is Barbara sitting in the middle of our family.  She is another Grandma to my people.  And since a lot of my family is now living far away, we're grateful to have family close by.

2 comments:

christini yogini said...

So sweet, Betsy.
Hugs to you & Brigetta. I hope her move goes smoothly, & that she'll be back soon & often for visits!

Ali said...

Ugh! They are all getting toooooo big! Tell them to stop it right now!