Sunday, July 10, 2011

Oh, me aching arms!
Georgie has been pretty high maintenance on this trip.  He's pretty happy as long as someone (preferably me) is holding him.  He is a creature of habit at home and he eats and naps very regularly, but not so much on this trip.
Abe and Justin were good friends growing up here in Spokane.  They've stayed in touch and still enjoy each others company.
It doesn't hurt that his wife, Emily, and I have become very good friends in our own right.  I would choose Emily for a friend even if our husbands weren't childhood friends.  I particularly enjoy her blog www.messagesfromthemothership.blogspot.com
The kids found a charming, not so little toad on the back patio this evening.
Elinor gave the toad a little smoochie just to make sure he wasn't actually a prince in disguise. 
It was in fact just a toad.

No comments: