Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Give Me a Head With Hair

Hey there.  I'm George.  I'm one year old and I've got great hair.
Life is good.  I've got great parents and brothers and sisters who are at my beck and call 24 hours a day.  I'm a happy guy most of the time.
Sometimes they get busy with their own projects and I need to call their attention back to me.  It's really no problem.  I just give them one of my funny faces and they fall all over me again.
I don't like to do it, but I can take it to the next level if necessary.  Like they can resist this face!
Yeah, they're push overs.  Gets them every time.
 
I'm George.  I'm one, and I've got great hair.

2 comments:

christini yogini said...

Darling!!!

Ali said...

Oh how I love this boy! Do you want me to unpassword protect the gallery so you can show him off some more?