Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Family Christmas Party 2012

Sunday evening was our Cannon/Behunin family Christmas dinner and gift exchange. 
Faith, Grace, and Moriah prepping for the kids gift exchange which went off without a hitch and without much drama.
Cannon hit the jackpot with the box of Cocoa Puffs!
And Faith was so happy to get these big coloring books.  But now that I think about it, I don't remember bringing them home with us so maybe she traded them away or we just forgot them.  Oh, well.
And then it was time for  the adult white elephant gift exchange.  For the record, my prediction was correct.  My gifts were lame and no one really wanted them, but I'm over it. 
Just don't invite me to any white elephant gift exchanges in the near furture.
At this point things weren't looking good for Clark's chances of landing a good gift.  Thank goodness Grandpa saw potential in this hat for his Great Dalmuti hat collection and he stole it from Clark.
You can imagine Clark's relief.
It looks like Grandma ended up with the hat in the end.  We finished off the evening with singing Christmas carols.  This was a FABULOUS group for singing carols with.  We had no piano, but there were lots of strong, beautiful voices and it was so enjoyable.  Definitely a highlight of the season.  I think the world needs to sing more Christmas carols. 

No comments: