Saturday, December 22, 2012

Let the Festivities Begin


We enjoyed a delightfully uneventful drive up to Matt and Misty's house and were very warmly welcomed.
The girls cannot get enough of their cute little cousin, Aliyah.  Even though she is six months younger than George, she's talking circles around him, already potty trained, has impeccable manners, and is probably fluent in Chinese as well as English.  She's adorable and we love her.
We got to say family prayer in her perfect princess room.  I thought such places only existed in the Pottery Barn catalog.  It is so nice you can imagine how much we are enjoying making ourselves at home!
Misty and I went to do an aerobics class this morning and Abe and Elinor had a daddy-daughter walking date.
Not only does my brother live in the area but Abe's just-older brother lives nearby as well.  We spent today hanging out and visiting with Stuart and Tiffany's family.  It was wonderful.
Cannon loved playing with cousin James although I cannot say what it is they played all day.  Abe and I were too busy talking with Stu and Tiff.
Bethany and Elinor love, love, love their twin cousins Lindsey and Lauryn.
Clark and Adam were nowhere to be seen.
I do come to the Northwest to mostly visit my family.  But a very close second is to dine at Burgerville.   To some Burgerville is just another burger joint, but to me it is so much more.
It's a really, really good burger joint.
We are so happy to be here.  Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments: