Sunday, November 10, 2013

Baby Shower

I have a very dear friend who was my secretary in Primary for several years.  She was so organized and helped me so much.  I really cannot adequately express how much I appreciate and love her.
She's going to have a baby very shortly and the whole church group/neighborhood are thrilled for her. So we threw her a baby shower last week.
This picture was taken near the beginning and already there was a good turn out.  But they just kept coming!  It was wonderful to spend the evening celebrating with so many lovely women.
And here were the die-hard, party-till-you-drop ladies near the end.  
I guess all that Halloween candy caught up with Bethany and Elinor sooner rather than later.  They both lost a tooth during the baby shower.  Weird.
Oh, that's much prettier.

No comments: