Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Eve Breakfast 2013

The Christmas Eve breakfast at Aunt Jennifer's house is very near to, if not the, most enjoyable two hours of the entire year.  My dad and Bev were not there this year as they were visiting family in Washington state, but I love being with my aunts and uncles and cousins.
And Barbara and Allison, who are just like family, come each year as well. 
I adore talking with and getting advice from my wise aunts and sharing in the exciting lives of my sweet younger cousins.  
The kids love playing with their 2nd cousins.  
Kristen, Kara, and Aunt Michelle.  I loved hearing the adventures of the American Fork Marching Band from Kara (in purple).
It's been years since a Joyce and Glen Cannon family photo was attempted.  I think I was expecting Clark, so there weren't any great-grandchildren yet the last time.  I'm not sure how many there are, but they are not all in this picture.  My sister Brig and brother Chip and their families were not there.
A Cannon cousins picture.  I think my grandparents are very proud.
The gift exchange at the end is delightful for the kids and adults.
Merry Christmas!

No comments: