Thursday, December 19, 2013

Digital Fox Family Talent Show

Here are Elinor and a few friends in The Riverton Children's Choir.  They had a wonderful performance with the Murray Symphony a couple weeks ago as well.  I loved it and I do think it would be great fun to take up my trombone again and join a community orchestra.  Don't know that I would still have the chops for it, not to mention the time for it, but it would be so fun. 

This is a bit of "Angels We Have Heard on High".

Up next in this Digital Fox Family Talent Show is Faith performing in her gymnastics recital.  Unfortunately the camera ran out of batteries part way through.  But you'll get the idea.



Here is just her doing back handsprings.

Bethany had a violin recital and had a neighbor, Asia, come play the other part of Bach's Concerto for Two Violins.  This was at a beautiful concert hall at the University of Utah.

It was a real treat to go to the Christmas Devotional a couple of weeks ago.  It was beautiful and I will admit it was nice to go with our four oldest children who are ever so slightly capable of better behavior in public than the younger two.  Although, like many families (I hope), in all the hustle and bustle of the season, we've all been a little more on edge than usual.  Here we are trying to be nice and look happy together.  I'm not alone in this, right?
Remember a few months back when I sort of told a little white lie bold-faced lie about Faith's age to get her into the Conference Center for a concert.   I guess I didn't truly repent of my wicked ways because we took her again four months before her eighth birthday.  Oops.
The talent show fun isn't quite over-- we did have our piano recital Tuesday evening.  That, however,  will have to wait for another post.  It's 9:00pm and that's bedtime for me.

No comments: