Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Little Boys, Little Boys

 
I mean, seriously! How is such cuteness even possible?  Peter has been a very happy camper since we returned home.  None of my other babies have cared much for the swing, but Peter loves it and regularly naps in it.  I think we both missed the swing while we were on our trip. 
This picture is a good shot of Peter's cowlick.  I noticed it the first day he was born.
George has a cowlick as well, but I don't think it's quite as strong as Peter's.  In fact, for a long time I thought I was just doing a really bad job of cutting and styling George's hair.  But no.  In preparation for our trip to Spokane I took him to get it cut and it looked worse than ever.  At least now I know it's not my fault.  And I know it's no use spending good money on haircuts.  I can make it look bad for free!
Monday night Abe, Elinor, Cannon, Peter and I  went back downtown to the Joseph Smith Memorial Building for Cannon's choir concert.  Cannon is in the Riverton Children's Prep Choir.
Absolutely melted my heart.  The moment he started singing in his little choir robe and curly hair I got teary-eyed.  Truthfully, I had to look away and get a hold of myself because I was about to lose it big time.  SO SWEET!  I love to hear Cannon sing-- easily one of my very favorite sounds ever.
This is the choir that feeds into the Concert Choir that the girls are in.  
On the way downtown I asked him, "Cannon, have you liked singing in the choir?" 
He responded, "Sure, of course I have!"
What a silly question.
Another picture of George and his beloved nutcracker.  Yesterday we were complimenting George on how he is doing such a great job of looking at the camera for pictures.  We said, "George, who taught you how to take such nice pictures?"
"I just taught myself!"
Another silly question.

1 comment:

Amy F. said...

Okay, that first picture of Peter, he definitely looks like Elinor to me! Cannon's choir robe is adorable!!