Saturday, December 26, 2015

Cannon Family Christmas Eve Breakfast 2015

Oh, my!  There are a lot of pictures taken over the last three days.  Here is one of my very favorites.  It's Pete, Repete, and Threepete!  With my brother having just barely moved here from Virginia, this was the first time we had all the Peters together.  Nice photobomb in the background from my brother, Matt.  This was the first time in several years that all of my siblings have been together for Christmas and it has been magical.
The Cannon family Christmas Eve breakfast at Aunt Jennifer's house is so highly anticipated by everyone in the family.  Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Grandkids, Great-grandkids-- everyone feels loved and WANTS to be there.  We are large family that is growing and adding members every year, so I don't know logistically how long the tradition can last, but it is marvelous. 
Fortunately, it is a very spacious home, so there's room for a least a few more.  The menfolk were playing "sting-ball".
It's not very often I feel petite, but around my cousin, Ben and my son Clark, I kind of do.
Have I mentioned how much I adore my Aunt Carolyn?
Cousins-- Faith, Takara, and Kaylee-- were so happy to be reunited.
Lots of happy cousins.

No comments: