Sunday, March 20, 2016

St. Patrick's Day 2016

Before...
 After.  
It's going to be a long  2 1/2 years.  She has a serious mouth full of metal and is having trouble speaking and eating.   Never having had braces myself,  I can't fully empathize, but I did buy her a couple cartons of ice cream and that has sustained life this week.
 Thursday morning (St. Patrick's Day) was the first of three days of the Utah Regional for Clark's robotics team.  He had to leave quite early, but it warmed my heart that before he left, he helped a leprechaun set up a treasure hunt.  These are the clues.  I was off at the orthodontist with Elinor, so Abe took a few pics of the kids searching.
Searching among the foxes...wait... not those foxes.
The miniature foxes in the china cabinet.
For a first year leprechaun, this was a pretty sneaky hiding spot for the treasure!

No comments: