Sunday, February 5, 2017

We Like Our Cat

What can I say?  We like our cat.
If you recall, we got "Holly Berry" a week before Christmas and everyone in the house quite likes her.  One of our favorite things is finding her in bizarre sleeping positions. 
And now I'm one of those people taking pictures of their cat all day. 
I don't care!  I like her!
She has two favorite locations for sleep.  Abe's side of our bed is her most frequent napping place. 
The other is on top of one of Clark's pet snake cages.
She thinks pretty highly of herself.
She is very patient with the kids.
I like her striped legs.
This one is my favorite.  She is hanging her head upside down with her arms hanging back over her head while laying on Faith's lap. 
A little closer up.
So there you have it.  Our very attractive, very sleepy cat.



No comments: