Friday, December 29, 2017

Christmas Eve Sunday2017

Oh, my heart!  She brings so much happiness to our family!  Church on Christmas Eve was beautiful and touching and moving and emotional!  Holy moly!  The emotions of Clark leaving began enforce on Christmas Eve. 
I mean, seriously!  She adores him and must have sensed something coming because she was so clingy to Clark. She would beg to be picked up and then immediately snuggle in and lay her head on his shoulder.  This is her favorite place to be.
George and I have had fun playing some Christmas duets together. 
Looking so handsome in their new suits and their Texas pins.  Based off of his patience and endurance with Abe and his maniacal picture taking over the last week, I trust Clark will be kind and patient with future mission companions. 
Elinor is tall and has been for a while, but she is really growing into a beautiful young woman... if that makes any sense?
Don't mind me if you see me crying over the couple of weeks.  Just smile and hand me a tissue.
I'm thankful for Abe would has seen me fall apart numerous times this week and just loves me and thanks me for not destroying Clark when his and my wills collided many times over the past 18 years!

No comments: