Sunday, December 10, 2017

Piano Recital December 2017

One of my most stressful evenings of the Christmas season, but the one I enjoy the most as well is the piano recital for my students.  We work hard to help everyone get ready and I am always very pleased with the results.
All my peeps.  Yes, there are a lot of them.  No, I don't know how I find the time, but I know it involves a lot of unfolded laundry, unread books, and non-gourmet meals.  I also know I enjoy each one of them immensely and love my interactions with them.  Its the best part-time gig I could imagine. 
Faith really rocked out on "Go Tell It On the Mountain"

Cannon played a very challenging "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas".  Sometimes I just like to see what he can do. 

George was so cute and he is improving so much!  He seems to really enjoy playing the piano.

A few of the boys... I have about equal numbers of boys and girls.
This is about half the audience waiting to begin.
The other half.  Most of my students live in my neighborhood or are homeschool friends, so it's fun to get to hear your own kids play, but also your kid's friends play. 

Now we just keep working hard to be ready for another recital in June.


No comments: