Saturday, February 10, 2018

Opening Ceremonies Party!

Maybe you've heard me mention how much I love the Olympics.  We celebrated the start of the PyeongChang Winter Olympics with an Opening Ceremonies Party!  Food, friends, fun and most importantly, OLYMPICS!
Greta's first Olympics!
We had a great time making commentary on all the countries fashions.  And you know what a fashionista I am.  There were mixed reviews on the Americans cowboy gloves.  At first I didn't love them, until someone mentioned they were wearing jeans and belt buckles and boots and cowboy gloves and they looked like they were from Texas-- and THEN I LOVED IT ALL!
I think an Opening Ceremonies party may be a new tradition.
When the party was "over", things got a little silly with lip syncing.
The dudettes.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS2P3tgHk9Y

We got a good chuckle out of this lip sync.  Forgive my cackling in the background.
It was late.  And it was fun.
There may have been some regret this morning.

No comments: