Saturday, March 3, 2018

Elinor May Someday Rule the World

The other day I came upon is picture of Elinor and I had to capture it because I wanted to remember her exactly like this.  Exactly as she is right now.  She just turned 15 and she works so hard practicing the piano and there upon the piano is the water polo ball she got for her birthday.  She goes to bed early and gets herself up for 5 am water polo practices every week day.  I don't think she has idea how awesome she really is.  And I am so proud of her and I love her so much.  
Abe and Cannon and I enjoyed watching her first game last night.  Her JV team lost, but no matter, she got quite a bit of playing time and she was great!  Wow, what a brutal sport!  I would get dunked and I think I would just drown.  I'm excited for her next game.
Oh, and one more thing about Elinor... the girl likes to keep a seriously neat and tidy bedroom.  Where has she learned this?  I wish I could say it was from me, but it is not.  

No comments: