Friday, March 23, 2018

Everything is Coming Up Elinor

After two years and mouth full of metal, Elinor got her braces off on Thursday.
Holy beautiful smile, Batman!
This was two years ago (almost to the day).  She had just turned 13.
And now at 15.   Wowsa!
Before...
After...
We had a VERY good experience with Talbot Orthodontist (if anyone is looking for a good orthodontist).
When you're working out as much as she is for water polo-- you can eat whipped cream anytime you want.
Elinor had her piano Federation performances today.  She played beautifully.  Sometimes I just can't believe she is real.  I think she might finally be getting a glimpse of who she really is.
She took a well-deserved day off from practicing piano today.
I guess I pretty much want to be like her.  I'm trying on her new water polo cap.  Attractive, no?

1 comment:

ollielouie said...

She's become a beautiful young woman