Thursday, June 14, 2018

Glad You're Having Fun... NOW COME HOME ALREADY!

Abe went up to girls camp for a day and a half this week.  He had a great time-- minus the migraine headache in the middle of the night.  He did love getting to be with his daughters on this one and only girls camp where all three of them got to go together.
I've missed them all week, so I may gush about their magnificence more than usual.  Please forgive me.
I adore Elinor's natural style.  It's like she's not even trying, but she is so cool.
Faith at her first girls camp.  So excited and so ready to embrace it and take it all in.  Not even a smidge of homesickness. 
Bethany's last girls camp.  She was a YCL (youth camp leader?  I don't actually know what the letters stand for).  She was so excited to shower love and gifts on her girls in her cabin. 
Faith and her bestie-- or should I say her "old chum".
Els and her swim team buddy who is in an adjacent ward.
Bethany getting set for the challenge course swing.
Faith was flying high.
Elinor coming in for a landing. 
I'm sure they have had a fabulous week with our fabulous ward.  BUT WE MISS YOU, GIRLS!  COME HOME ALREADY!!  

No comments: