Saturday, July 18, 2009

Kids are Free Slaves

When I was a kid I actually told my parents, "I know why parents have kids--- FREE SLAVES!" The sad thing is, that on some level, I believed that to be true.
Here is my little slave. He was a trooper pulling this wagon to the park for our Primary Activity. It was roasting hot and this wagon was very heavy loaded with coolers of water balloons and otter pops.











And this didn't help much.














The activity went very well and I think everyone got wet and had fun (which was the point). We had about six hundred water balloons for use in two of the four different water games. It is no easy thing to guard that many water balloons from sixty kids!










Does it get any more fun than a water balloon launch? No, I don't think so.

No comments: