Friday, December 10, 2010

The Family That Laughs Together...

My people have recently discovered reruns of the show "America's Funniest Home Videos".  Who cares that they are a decade or two old?  Funny is funny and my children are in hysterics.  This video had them rolling in the isles:
While the family was enjoying an evening at home watching we came upon this scene.
I LOVE moments like this!  I think Mark Twain said he could live for two months on a good compliment.  I could live for two months on a moment like this. 
Eventually Clark wanted me to take him because George kept getting startled awake when Clark would laugh really loud watching America's Funniest Home Videos. 
I was viciously tired this afternoon and fortunately we didn't have anything on the schedule (bedsides the usual upkeep of little people). Cannon was napping and so I gratefully snuggled up with this delicious little butterball and took a happy nappy.  Good times.

1 comment:

Katie Fox said...

Parker did that once with Calvin DURING sharing time at church. He was in heaven, and still gets mad that it doesn't happen anymore. So cute!