Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Look What We Can Do!

I will preface this post by admitting that it not only borders on, but completely crosses over the line, into obnoxious.  You may not want to read any further because I am going to put up videos and pictures that Abe and I love to watch.  But we might be the only ones.  They are of our little darlings performing, accomplishing, and being awarded.  You've been warned-- now enjoy!

First up is one of Bethany's violin numbers at Festival of Trees.  The video will turn the right direction very shortly.


Cannon is VERY vocal.  He talks ALL the time!!  And remember, when he gets tired, he talks louder and faster.  That being said, he cracks me up.  Here he shares his interpretation of a couple of classic Christmas carols and his thoughts and wishes for Christmas.


Faith's tumbling performance was today.
All 25+ four and five year old girls are about the same size and wearing identical costumes.  Good luck picking Faith out of the bunch.  I'll just say she is right about the center of the screen with dark hair in a pony tail and I try to follow her with my crummy camera phone.


Couldn't you just watch this stuff all day?

Kidding.

But I'm not done yet.  Oh, no!  There is more.

Putting aside the fact that this a really bad picture-- horrible quality and not flattering of anyone-- we were very happy for The Man-Child to be awarded his Life rank in Boy Scouts this evening. 

The annual gingerbread house.  It was a worthy effort, but our family has yet to make an impressive gingerbread house.  Perhaps we should invest more than $8.00 for a kit and one hour of labor.

 I read 3 superhero books to Cannon this afternoon.  They were more bearable than the My Little Pony books I read to Faith, (why do I let them pick their own books at the library?), but even still, the superhero books are not my favorite.  To return the favor, Cannon brushed my hair for me.  I do love to have my hair brushed-- super relaxing.

All right, all right-- enough already.  Good night.

2 comments:

Gabrielle Kim said...

All of your kids are very talented! And you are a very talented mother to keep all of the classes/practices/performances happening and organized!

christini yogini said...

Sweet! The new photos are GORGEOUS!!!
love you, foxes!