Saturday, March 17, 2018

...There Were Never Such Devoted Sisters

I don't have much to say about this picture that wouldn't sound bragging or obnoxious.  But I will say I can hardly believe it is real.  I love, love, love, love, love having daughters.  I think they are all so good and beautiful and talented and amazing and ... yep, there I go...
With it being the girls' birthday season at our house, Faith is finally almost old enough to join Bethany and Elinor at Young Women's activities on Wednesday night.  Last week she got to go a week early.  I snapped this picture just before they went. 
Freeze... right there!  Can we press pause right here, right now? 
I know we can't.  And I know there are even better things to come, but this picture is one I never want to forget. 
I'm sort of so happy for Greta that she will have so many women in her life to be there for her and guide and advise her.  And I'm sort of sad that she won't have the close sisters like the older three had.  It is what it is and I'm sure she'll make the best of it.  But lucky for little Greta, she is loved and adored by so many.
Ha ha ha ha!

No comments: