Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I Ran Away From Home

And guess who was really mad at me when I got home?

When he saw me he burst out crying and would NOT let me hold him. He buried his head on Abe's shoulder and wouldn't even look at me.

This is the look he gave me (from a distance) for several hours. Sadness.








Eventually, we did make up.

And yes, I got bangs.














Of course the kiddos were delighted with their little gifts I brought home.

I had a really enjoyable time cramming in as much Shakespeare as we possibly could. I went with my good friend Andrea. We saw the funniest play I've ever seen: The Complete Works of Shakespeare, Macbeth, and Tuesdays With Morrie. In addition, the high school Shakespeare competition was happening so we watched lots of other scenes and got to listen to all the judges critiques. It was a crash course in Shakespeare acting.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

We all need to run away sometimes, right? (Right? RIGHT?! Justifying my feelings of abandoning my family right now.) And is The Complete Works of Shakespeare the one where they do Hamlet at the end three times (once backward)? If so, yeah, that's HILARIOUS.